By Jill Hector
Scarves are the perfect statement accessory to be worn in summer and winter, in fact any time of the year and is a great way to express your personal style. Play with different lengths, sizes and textures to get your best look.
Here are 5 ways to wear a scarf in summer
1. Pair it with a dress to create balance and proportion by adding a belt to the waist.
2. Add a feminine touch to the casual boyfriend jeans and t-shirt look.
3. Add a touch of colour to your favourite striped dress.
4. Add contrast and print pairing it with bright colours.
5. Go monochrome and repeat colours of your outfit with a matching scarf.