Whether your style is boyish-casual, sporty or sophisticated-chic, this is a wardrobe staple everyone should own. Your denim jacket should be comfortable and versatile to wear with most items in your wardrobe. If you’re still on the hunt for this wardrobe staple, consider your body shape and wardrobe needs as well as the fit and wash of the denim jacket.
The Denim Jacket – 7 Looks to inspire you.
1. Pair the jacket with a blush chunky knit and flared black mini for a funky-casual look.
2. Look casual-chic in a white t-shirt, olive pencil skirt and leopard ankle booty.
3. To look stylish-casual, use a denim jacket to tone down a bold print maxi dress.
4. With a blue and white striped dress, roll up the sleeves and add a red waist belt for a pop of colour.
5. Go for street-chic in a white tulle skirt, black t-shirt and cropped denim jacket.
6. Add a statement necklace with a pastel pink t-shirt and white skinny to express a feminine side.
7. Look classic-edgy with a loose white blouse , black skinny and black leather pumps.
Have you found your perfect denim jacket?
Please leave your comments below.