Happy Women’s Day beautiful ladies!!
Here are my top 10 motivational and inspirational Women’s Day quotes for 2015.
1. ” Women are leaders everywhere you look, from the CEO who runs a Fortune 500 company to the housewife who raises her children and heads her household… ” – Nancy Pelosi
2. ” If women didn’t exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning. ” – Aristotle Onassis
3. ” Men who treat women as helpless and charming playthings, deserve women who treat men as delightful and generous bank accounts ” – By unknown
4. ” Women are seldom silent. Their beauty is forever speaking for them. ” – Philip Moeller
5. ” Nothing can dim the light that comes from within. ” – Maya Angelou
6. ” Behind every successful women is herself. ” – Unknown
7. ” Love yourself first and everything else will fall into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. ” -Lucille Ball
8. ” I love the person I’ve become, because I fought to become her.” – Unknown
9. ” A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. ” – Eleanor Roosevelt
10. ” Confidence is’t walking into a room with your nose in the air, and thinking you are better than everyone else. It’s walking into a room not having to compare yourself to anyone else in the first place. ” – Unknown