Think of this process as going shopping in your own closet. Mixing and matching all those barely worn pieces to create stunning new looks.
During this process we:
- Identify your best colours.
- Look at ways to incorporate colour into your wardrobe.
- Look at clothing styles that best suit your body shape.
- Make use of accessories to finish off your outfits.
- Identify key pieces needed to build a capsule wardrobe.
- Remove clothes that don’t portray your new style and image.
- Take pictures of outfit combinations to reference new looks.
- Identify previous shopping mistakes.
- Compile a clothing needs list.
- Create a shopping list and budget
Gone are the days of being overwhelmed by a closet full of clothes, feeling like you have nothing to wear.
” Jill helped me to step out of my comfort zone and designed a look that I love and will enjoy wearing. I will most definitely share my wonderful experience with my friends and encourage them to try this great service! – Kim Tucker